Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

In His Arms...
 

Selections from my favorite devotional "Joy & Strength"...

"In Thy presence is fullness of joy.
Psalm 16:11
 
"My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."
Exodus 33:14
 
"I have no home, until I am in the realized presence of God.  This holy presence is my inward home,  and until I experience it, I am a homeless wanderer, a straying sheep in a waste howling wilderness."
Anonymous 1841
 
"Heaven consists in nothing else than walking, abiding, resting in the Divine Presence...Suffer thy soul...to be withdrawn from dust, noise, multitudes, vain treasures, and vain pleasures, to find its sweetness and fullness in God." John Pulsford
 
"My meditation of Him shall be sweet; I will be glad in the Lord."
Psalms 104:34
 
"Delight in the happiness of God."
Lorenzo Scupoll
 
The enemy of our soul tries to convince us we live under the frown of God even though we have given Him our hearts. Instead we should rest in the smile of God just as a bird in its nest.  C.J
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment