Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

"For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth
that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His."
II Chronicles 16:9
 
 
I'm housebreaking a puppy.  Pugs are known for their good personalities, not for their intelligence.  That was our last dog.  Max  is a baby.  I have a crate, a clicker and a bag of treats.  When I take him outside, I am vigilant in watching him.  When he does his thing, I am exhuberant, click and reward.  I think this is going to take a long time.  It's a good thing he is so cute.  His messes are unintentional, natural events, no harm meant and usually means I let my guard down in my vigilance.  I'm the one being trained, I fear.  But he has captured our heart completely.
 
God's eyes are on us.  What more could we want than His strong support.  The catch, are we completely His?  I don't want to be a slow learner and keep making messes.
 
 

Pug hugs! 


 
1.  Having the newest grandchild excitedly calling you "Grandma"...(4 year old foster grandson)
2.  Finding bathing suits for the new foster grandgirls, that they like...
3.  Speaking the universal language of little girls, dolls, and having some on hand in my toy closet to offer the girls who had to leave theirs behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment